Elasco’s XG1600 is coming soon.
Offering a 6″ size channel, our newest and strongest product is designed to handle the heaviest equipment on earth.
|Size of Channel||
|# of Channels||
1 Channel, 2 Channels, 3 Channels, 5 Channels
|No.: 1||Width: 6.00||Height: 6.00|
|Length: 27.00||Width: 146.00||Weight: 8.50|
*Measurement in inches and weight in pounds.
Load Bearing capacity – ——-lbs per tire
Elasco Products Manufacturers Only Highest Qualty Products.
To offer the most Premium Product possible we do things the Elasco Way!
- Polyurethane Product – Compared to other materials such as Rubber, Plastics, and Metals, Polyurethane offers the best product characteristics.
- Polyurethane is not biodegradable, has stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance, higher load bearing capacity, less likely to crack, and has more customization potential in material hardness and color
- Solid Cast Manufacturing – Offers superior physical properties to injection molding resulting in a stronger product
- Operating Temperature – Resistant to the fiercest elements withstanding anything from blizzards to heat waves
- Maintenance – Easily cleaned and abrasion resistant to the elements
- Fiberglass Rod* – Reinforced fiber glass rod which will never corrode, rust, or break
- Surface Pattern – Ultimate slip resistant pattern to minimize slips and falls
- Connectors – Ultra strong connection points with easy & safe configuration
- Easy Transportation* – Built in handles underneath base for easy transportation
- Safety Colors* – Standard colors come in black base and orange lid making products easily noticeable by pedestrians and drivers
- Configuration Options – Various products come with a variety of turns and end sets for easy and safe configuration
- Compliant – Dully Compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS
The Fine Print
When purchasing your Elasco Cable Guards, be sure to consider all of your project requirements, including the number of channels, the size of the channels, and your load bearing.
- Step 1: When positioning your Elasco Cable Guards, aim to have traffic approaching the product from the hinge side first. Avoid irregular surfaces where possible; water and other fluids can collect and create a slipping hazard.
- Step 2: When connecting the pieces together, always have the female side on top of the male side of the product (see picture to the left). [Pat: Show close up image of connectors.] Push down on the pieces at the connecting points.
- Step 3: Now you are ready to flip open the lid and insert your cables into your Elasco Cable Guards. Start by placing cables in the channel closest to the leading edge. Be sure to always load the most sensitive cables and hoses closest to the hinge-side of your Elasco Cable Guards. Do not overstuff the cables; this can cause damage or cause a tripping hazard. Once the cables are laid out, either tuck the lid under the lip of your Elasco Cable Guard or, if applicable, secure the buttons on the lid to the base of your Elasco Cable Guard.
Lids are durable and unlikely to tear. However, if your Elasco Cable Guard is damaged, replace the lid immediately to avoid any tripping hazards.
When cleaning your Elasco Cable Guards, simply use ordinary soap and water.
Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date without a restocking fee, unless otherwise noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. All products must be returned in brand new condition.
Small Orders: We aim to ship all products within 1-3 business days.
Large Orders: We aim to ship all products within 2-10 business days.
Unless otherwise requested, we ship via UPS. Please let us know if you would like expedited shipping of your Elasco Cable Guards. Shipping will be charged to customer’s UPS account.